May 19, 2008

How hard it is to quit smoking? Here's what people had to say...

Answers people gave to "how hard it is to quit smoking?"


  • It's a piece of cake...when you finally put your mind to it.
  • Try transcendental meditation
  • Hard as hell.
  • The first year is horrible
  • Its hard. Work your way up to it.
  • just because you quit smoking wont mean you live longer...
  • i quit cold turkey where as my husband has tried to quit three unsuccessful times
  • But don't be discouraged;
  • its like that whole temtation thing.
  • very hard for me I just slept for three day and after that all the nicotine is out your body and it should be alto easier to quit
  • I have heard it can take up to four attempts
  • Wonder how your child got asthma?
  • I quit recently with the support of my husband and coworkers.
  • You have all the good reasons to QUIT smoking, especially the one for your child.
  • Congratulations! It's a mental thing.
  • DECIDE to quit and stay with that decision.
  • Identify the cravings (when you must have that stick), be strong and avoid them.
  • Once you break the habit/pattern, it is easy.
  • You never get over wanting a smoke, but many people are able to overcome that.
  • Hard for some, like me.
  • huge effort - took me 3 times to quit
  • THINK OF YOUR child everytime you want to smoke.
  • don't know, never tried.i'm 2yrs into my 5th decade of smoking.
  • Pretty easy if you're really willing to quit.
  • no...my boyfriend quit cold turkey!!! I was so proud of him
  • It’s pretty hard for some people… maybe not as hard for others.
  • Well let's see...I quit smoking when I got pregnant
  • Its difficult, but you have some very valid reasons to quit.
  • My friend stopped smoking by using the patch.
  • Been there..................I stopped and started 3 times. Reason, I enjoyed smoking.
  • yes quitting is hard especally the first 3 weeks but the best way to do it is, to wake tomorrow and just not smoke any more.
  • damn near impossible
  • I am 28 years and have smoked for 14 years. I have lost both of my parents, my father to throat cancer 15 years ago and my mom to lung cancer 3 months ago. After watching both my parents die from smoking i decided it was time to quit.

No comments:

Search

Custom Search